- Chrome Surpasses Firefox To Become Second Most Popular Web Browser.
- “iPhone” topped Yahoo‘s U.S. top searches list for 2011, edging out Casey Anthony, Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry. Previously, it happened in 2002, when PlayStation 2 took the number one spot.
- Google+ is rolling out a feature that allows its users to make free conference calls within Hangouts.
- According to ComScore, YouTube passed 20 billion Video Views in October 2011.
- 77% of job seekers are using mobile to look for work in US.
- Facebook launched a seamless messaging system. Mark Zuckerberg talked about conversation history and social inbox lists
Monthly Archives: November 2010
From last few months, I was experimenting on local search marketing and finally after a lot of research and education, I believe the power of it and I’m sure you’ll also believe it. Here, I’m sharing my experience with you.
What is Local Search Marketing – Local search is one of the most potential and least understood digital marketing strategy, even though it’s one of the most cost effective and upcoming digital marketing trend.
The above search result page is showing total 12 results on Google’s 1st page:
- First 7 results are the local search results
- Rest 5 are