Posts By: Ankush Kohli
Mobile SEO is brilliant in terms of local businesses as people can call on this information in an emergency and find a local business so solve their problem. Finding a local car mechanics when your car has broken down, health for example, prescription must be easy to find on the mobile phone as people will need a quick fix. Mobile SEO can use localized SEO techniques, such as using Google Maps and other local SEO techniques to get up the rankings on Google. This will generate some very quick conversions as people need these sorts of services. Ecommerce solutions can Continue Reading >>
I was also shocked to see this but Yeah this is true! This week, I notice that my blog is showing not only more than 100% in fact more than 500% “New Visits” traffic stats. First I thought a lot about it that how it’s possible. Is this a Google error or I’m not updated? But then I Google it and found techacid post also on the same topic, posted on 5th March’2009. Here are the snapshots of eMarketinGuide.com traffic stats:
Another Snapshot of 22nd March (Previous Day) Traffic Stats:
It’s not only the New Visits, it’s also Continue Reading >>
- Outlook Social Connect – Microsoft has struck deals with LinkedIn, Facebook, and MySpace that will bring your disparate networks of friends and colleagues to Outlook. It’ll give you power to bring status updates and user photos to your e-mail.
- Search any specific folder in Gmail: As you search spam, you can also search any particular folder in your Gmail. For e.g. if you want to search only in drafts then use “in:Drafts (keyword)”. It’ll only give the search results from drafts folder.
- Gmail adoption is growing faster internationally than in the U.S., Reinstein said on 14th March’10 in SXSW Interactive
So, what is it that would differentiate your website from the others? It takes only a few minutes (in most cases, a few seconds) for a visitor to pass by your site before he gets what he wants on the internet.
In a world, where billions of websites are available, yours is just one of them. Branding is the key here to hit the dart. In other words, to be noticed amongst the many is an art in itself.
Few of my friends, who were looking for job change, got many calls for interview. Most of time, interviewer’s main query was regarding “Social Media”. Below mentioned are the major questions they’ve asked for:
- How to create social media marketing campaign?
- What’s the plan & strategy behind social media?
- What are the activities you’re going to do?
- What the goals are?
- How much time you’ll spend and time to display the results?
- How you’ll measure the results and what will be the expected results?
- And what are the risks behind Social Media?
So I thought to write my next Continue Reading >>
Branding is an important arena in marketing. With brand, comes loyalty. A brand name gives recognition to a particular product or company. It defines a company for what it stands for, it’s mission, vision and values. Based on the intentions of a particular organization, a brand strategy is devised. The concept of branding is essential for any organization to make themselves known among the consumers.
Facebook is the solid example of branding, Read Here…
It’s a niche area that is earned by a company over a period of time. The audience would get attracted to a product in a Continue Reading >>
Facebook’s fb.me service will allow you to shorten any link on the site – even if you just want to trim down the path to a specific profile page (http://fb.me/ankush.kohli). No mention of whether or not they plan on providing an API for third-party developers to integrate the service.