- Chrome Surpasses Firefox To Become Second Most Popular Web Browser.
- “iPhone” topped Yahoo‘s U.S. top searches list for 2011, edging out Casey Anthony, Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry. Previously, it happened in 2002, when PlayStation 2 took the number one spot.
- Google+ is rolling out a feature that allows its users to make free conference calls within Hangouts.
- According to ComScore, YouTube passed 20 billion Video Views in October 2011.
- 77% of job seekers are using mobile to look for work in US.
- Facebook launched a seamless messaging system. Mark Zuckerberg talked about conversation history and social inbox lists
News, Updates about Google & their products.
From last few months, I was experimenting on local search marketing and finally after a lot of research and education, I believe the power of it and I’m sure you’ll also believe it. Here, I’m sharing my experience with you.
What is Local Search Marketing – Local search is one of the most potential and least understood digital marketing strategy, even though it’s one of the most cost effective and upcoming digital marketing trend.
The above search result page is showing total 12 results on Google’s 1st page:
- First 7 results are the local search results
- Rest 5 are
Yesterday, I’ve cleared the Google Analytics Individual Certification exam and got 85% score. Here’s my certificate:
It was a lovely experience. Questions were a bit confusing rather than tough but I enjoyed a lot!
You will find lot of exam tips and tricks on Google, however as eMarketinGuide.com provides you all practical tips so here are the collection of Google Analytics Certification exam tips and tricks:
- Google Analytics IQ test was launched in March 2009
- Total 70 Questions
- Total Time = 90 Minutes. On avearge basis, 1 min and 17 seconds for each question
- Maximum time to finish
First SEO consultant “Rob Ousbey” and then “Alexia Tsotsis from TechCrunch” confirmed about “Live updates of Google search engine results pages while inputting characters. See the video here:
Google has confirmed to TechCrunch that the above video is in fact real.
Gabriel Stricker, a Google spokesperson said:
“At any given time we are running between 50-200 search experiments.”
Google uses the word “streaming” for this test, while others may call it instant search or incremental search.
If this would be the case then what about SEO’s? There will be so much trouble for SEO tactics. Continue Reading >>
Google Wave was not a popular product by Google like company’s other products. When Google announced that it would be closing down Wave, there was no huge impression by online users but who knows that many people were using it. You know, 28,000 people are supporting the Save Google Wave website.
Google has already stated that they:
Don’t plan to continue developing Wave as a standalone product, but they will maintain the site at least through the end of the year and extend the technology for use in other Google projects.
Teachers, filmmakers, students and even a theoretical physicist Continue Reading >>
Today, we’re introducing a new one-line format that allows you to get the benefits of Ad Sitelinks for even more of your campaigns, including your more generic, unbranded campaigns.
“Adwords Ad SiteLinks” is a hot topic since Adwords team post about this first time and till now as they’re testing this feature in every aspect.
I was browsing my other online marketing friends blogs & Continue Reading >>
Latest Update: Google’s latest project – Google ME, will be known as Google +1 (Google Plus One.) now. What the hack is this? “Google Plus One” will be a Social toolbar or may be the Chrome extension, which will be launch nearby March/April.
Digg founder Kevin Rose tweeted that Google is working on “Google Me,” a new upcoming social service from Google against Facebook. Don’t know whether its true or not but Kevin Rose tweeted on their status that this information/rumor is from “very credible source”.