Posts By: Ankush Kohli
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year once again. Recently, I saw my new year gift from Google and that is: “One Line Sitelinks for eMarketinGuide.com.” Have a look on below mentioned snapshot, how it’s looking:
Here are some of the basic and advance but important tips to bring sitelinks for your site:
- SEO is Important: Your blog / site should have optimized title, description and keywords Meta tags. If you own a WordPress blog, you can try All-in-one-SEO-pack but basis search engine optimization is required for every site.
- Remove Broken Links: Make your website error free by removing
Happy New Year to all my and eMarketinGuide friends & fans. I hope you like my posts and try to implement my suggested online marketing tactics.
I’m sure, the upcoming year will be full happenings, innovation and lots of new suggestions and marketing tactics but be sure to apply below mentioned tactics to get more results:
- Local Search Marketing
- Upcoming Digital Advertising Trends
- Best Link Building Tactics for 2011
- Videos – Must for E-commerce Industry
At the end, once again, happy new year to all my friends. I wish a superb and wonderful year ahead. Continue Reading >>
Probably, medical this is my last post of 2010 and also the final post about 2011 best marketing predictions practices. This post is about videos, which really helps almost every product or services in the industry. The only goal behind marketing or business development is to increase the sales and video is the best way, which really helps to boost the sales figures.
I’m a big fan of reelseo and I also read their articles. Last year, they predict the video marketing and everyone can see the reaction. Now, they’re predicting video importance for each retailer in 2011. Here Continue Reading >>
My last post was about “upcoming digital advertising trends” in the next year 2011. Digital marketing advertisements are one of the most creative strategies used to promote the websites but what about the other traditional ways like: SEO and specially the power of SEO i.e. Link Building. Google is trying very hard to differentiate between quality and non-quality links and that’s why the toughest job of SEO is to select the best links.
Here are the quick notes as best links building practices for your site in 2011:
- Social Media – Create your profile, generate a good
As at the end of every year, we and everyone predict about upcoming trends in the next year so we (Online Marketers) do the same thing.
In the latest Mashable post, I’ve seen the “Predictions for Digital Advertising in 2011“. I’m somewhat agree to the upcoming predictions, i.e.:
- Local Search Marketing (Specially the Google, Yahoo & Bing Places)
- Facebook & Twitter
- Celebrities Presence on the Social Web
- Mobile Application
- & Facebook Like Button.
But what about the videos? We all know the power of videos and they’re the great source of converting these ads into leads Continue Reading >>
- Chrome Surpasses Firefox To Become Second Most Popular Web Browser.
- “iPhone” topped Yahoo‘s U.S. top searches list for 2011, edging out Casey Anthony, Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry. Previously, it happened in 2002, when PlayStation 2 took the number one spot.
- Google+ is rolling out a feature that allows its users to make free conference calls within Hangouts.
- According to ComScore, YouTube passed 20 billion Video Views in October 2011.
- 77% of job seekers are using mobile to look for work in US.
- Facebook launched a seamless messaging system. Mark Zuckerberg talked about conversation history and social inbox lists
From last few months, I was experimenting on local search marketing and finally after a lot of research and education, I believe the power of it and I’m sure you’ll also believe it. Here, I’m sharing my experience with you.
What is Local Search Marketing – Local search is one of the most potential and least understood digital marketing strategy, even though it’s one of the most cost effective and upcoming digital marketing trend.
The above search result page is showing total 12 results on Google’s 1st page:
- First 7 results are the local search results
- Rest 5 are