Yesterday, I’ve cleared the Google Analytics Individual Certification exam and got 85% score. Here’s my certificate:
It was a lovely experience. Questions were a bit confusing rather than tough but I enjoyed a lot!
You will find lot of exam tips and tricks on Google, however as eMarketinGuide.com provides you all practical tips so here are the collection of Google Analytics Certification exam tips and tricks:
- Google Analytics IQ test was launched in March 2009
- Total 70 Questions
- Total Time = 90 Minutes. On avearge basis, 1 min and 17 seconds for each question
- Maximum time to finish the Exam = 120 hrs. but you can pause & play this exam N number of times.
- Minimum Passign Score = 80%
- Know the basics about Google Analytics relating to e-commerce and Google Adwords. There are plenty of questions relating to both like: campaign tracking & adwords integration module.
- Keep an eye on the useful display that shows questions complete vs. total questions and remaining time.
Google Analytics Main Source:
Other Informative Sources:
- Regular Expression tool and information
- URL Builder tool
- One Google Analytics Account Profile which you own. If it’s E-commerce, better
Purchase & apply for test:
All the best, if you’re thinking of giving this exam! Ask, if you’ve any questions…