Few of my friends, who were looking for job change, got many calls for interview. Most of time, interviewer’s main query was regarding “Social Media”. Below mentioned are the major questions they’ve asked for:
- How to create social media marketing campaign?
- What’s the plan & strategy behind social media?
- What are the activities you’re going to do?
- What the goals are?
- How much time you’ll spend and time to display the results?
- How you’ll measure the results and what will be the expected results?
- And what are the risks behind Social Media?
So I thought to write my next post about “Designing Social Media Marketing Plan”. Here’s the post content, start with “Why” word:
Why Social Media:
- The most effective way of getting users attention OR To reach online people.
- People tend to take part in online conversations and are happy to communicate with brands.
- The information found on the Social Web can be genuinely interesting and quite informative when applied to a business.
Social Media Marketing Plan Steps:
- Start with the Goals
- Do research to Design the Strategy
- Take a Call on “Actual path”
- Put into Practice
- Result Measurements
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Increase brand awareness
- Build authority
- Learn more about your target audience
- Gain inbound links
- Educate and inform customers
- Improve customer service
- Monitor brand reputation
- Reach new channels of customers.
- Customers Testimonials
- Direct connection between customer & the company
- Generate leads & drive sales.
- Determining if your target audience is online
- Examining the successes and failures of other social media campaigns
- Creating realistic timelines
- How to measure the results
- Building Relationships
- Creating a Schedule
- Staying the Course
- Measuring the Results
- Making the Right Tweaks
Now, it’s time implement all the plans. In simple terms, you need to adapt below mentioned practical steps:
- Write/Read a blog
- Share a Photo, Video
- Bookmark a WebPage
- Post a Question OR Start a Poll
- Give replies to asked questions OR participate into other’s Poll
- Add a Comment
- Write a review
- Subscribe to a Website
- Being everyone, not only in your own domain
b) Community:Most social media strategies have to address community and how you will embrace the people you seek to gather around your business.
c) Neighbors:Reach out to others in your community, comment, and share.
d) Attention:Build awareness and encourage relationships with the media you’re making.
e) Pay attention and participate in the networks whose audience matters to you in the context of your business objectives. Don’t waste time in the networks that fail either test.
- Reader comments
- RSS Subscribers
- Twitter Followers
- Facebook Fans
- Click Throughs
- Podcast Subscribers
- Search Results
- And last but not the least Analytics.
- You might lose control.
- People talk about you in a bad way.
- & Branding.
I’m expecting huge comments like my other posts about this social plan, please feel free to post your queries, feedback & suggestions.
Protect your business with social media monitoring services from a trusted agency.